Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and conditions set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.saughaat.com (“Our Site” , “Website”). Our Services may be referred to as “we”, “us” , “our”. Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods from Our Site.
You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. By purchasing goods from us, you are automatically agreeing to these terms and conditions.
In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions are used "Contract" means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods. "Goods" means the goods sold by Us through Our Website; "Order" means your order for Goods;
Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of Goods available from Us correspond to the actual Goods. Please note, however, the following:
- Images of Goods are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations in color between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions;
- Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only, the actual packaging of Goods may vary.
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, color, number of the Goods that you are purchasing.
We cannot guarantee that Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however, such indications are not in real-time and may be somewhat inaccurate.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed.
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 7 working days, We will treat your Order as canceled and notify you of this in writing.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods displayed on Our Site. For more information on delivery charges, please refer to the FAQs. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order from the shopping cart carefully before confirming it.
All the information required to place an order should be correct and complete, or the order will not proceed.
If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible through our contact us page. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, the order will be canceled and the company will not be responsible for that.
Order acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by message or email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
Currently, we are offering only “Cash on delivery” (COD) payment method.
Order will be completed only when ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
Refund and Exchange
We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
If you need to change the address of a previous order you have made, please contact us, the order will not be updated automatically.
Faulty, Damaged, or Incorrect Goods
By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us through the contact form as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error on the same day of delivery.
- To cancel an order your order must be in a 'Processing' state. Once picking has started an order cannot be canceled.
- In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however, please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
Our Liability to Consumers
We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
Communication and Contact Details
If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by our contact us page.
1Complaints and Feedback
We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
Any positive comments made with regards to the service that we provide, via email or any social media outlet, may be used as a testimonial on the website. Should we use your comment as a testimonial and you don't want this to be publicly shown please kindly contact us so that we can remove this for you.
If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please Contact Us through our contact us page.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
We may revise these Terms from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes.