Natural herbs have been used in skincare for a long time because they offer several benefits that assist both men and women maintain healthy, youthful skin. Natural herbs can increase the efficiency of skincare routines while reducing the risks associated with synthetic chemicals since they include important minerals and vitamins. Many plants that are utilized for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes are found in Pakistan. Among them Lavender is a well-known natural plant which is used in multiple beauty products and a sedative as well.
Lavender is one of the most fragrant herbs from a perennial, shrub-like plant called Lavandula angustifolia. It is used in cosmetics, soap, and skincare. Lavender is a natural relaxant that can be used in facial mask formulas to provide aromatic rejuvenation and soothing of the skin. The local name of organic lavender in Pakistan is Asto Khadoos or Ustukhuddus.
Lavender Powder Benefit for Skin
Lavender is a preferred component in skin care products due to its versatility. Every stage of a skincare routine, from cleansers to toners, serums, and moisturizers for the body and face, has products with lavender as an ingredient to balance the skin, reduce dryness, and plump up the skin. The inherent antibacterial and antioxidant of Lavender Powder benefit for skin, reviving and balancing it while assisting in removing germs and excess oil.
- Anti-Aging: Lavender increases blood circulation to provide skin cells with more oxygen. The skin cells are given a burst of vitality and are propelled to produce new cells because of the much-needed oxygen. Thus the production of new skin cells gives a natural glow. The bloodstream's improved circulation has remarkable anti-aging benefits on the skin. The unmistakable indications of age, lines, and wrinkles are plumped and reduced. When lavender is used in skin care products, the skin benefits and appears younger.
- Dry Skin: The skin's pH balance may be balanced using lavender skincare products. The skin's oils are controlled and nourished with lavender oil. After using lavender, your skin won't have any dry or flaky spots, which makes it seem more supple and healthy. However, applying pure essential oils to the skin without a carrier oil might be overly concentrated and cause the skin to react. Thus this is often not advised.
- Antibacterial And Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Lavender's antimicrobial qualities assist in clearing skin pores and combat skin irritation-causing bacteria. Lavender's anti-inflammatory characteristics can assist in soothing the skin and lessen the swelling that can come with acne and other irritations. Lavender has been proven to mend skin after a blemish since it can reduce the visibility of scars. The medicinal components of lavender have a natural anti-inflammatory action that reduces redness when used in beauty products. It is scientifically proven that the tendency of the skin to produce new skin cells is elevated when it is not irritated by an infection.
- Antioxidants In Lavender: Antioxidants found in lavender rejuvenate the skin. By eliminating the free radicals that make the skin appear dry and lifeless, antioxidants in skincare products enhance the visual appeal of your skin. To provide a healthy barrier against contaminants, dead skin cells are eliminated, and new skin cells are generated. Due to its antibacterial properties, lavender is a potential natural regulator for skin care products.
- Aromatherapy And Stress Relief: Numerous nighttime skincare products have the aroma of the lavender plant to have a relaxing effect and promote restful sleep. Lavender has earned a reputation for promoting mental health and improved sleep (by calming your body). Lavender is a standard essential component in sleep aids since it is believed to help relax muscles, soothe nerves, and help you fall asleep. Studies show that using lavender products increases the likelihood of falling asleep by up to 20%!
DIY Remedies for Skincare
Refreshing Lavender Mask:
- Take one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of astoKhadoos, and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix AstoKhadoos, honey, and lemon juice to form a paste.
- Wash your face before applying the paste with fresh water.
- Apply the paste to your face and let it dry.
- After 5-10 minutes, wash your face with normal water.
- You can also apply this paste on your neck, hands, and feet.
Moisturizing Lavender Face Pack:
How To Use?
- To one tablespoon of AstoKhadoos, add one tablespoon of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey.
- Take one tablespoon of AstoKhadoos, add one tablespoon of yogurt and one tablespoon of honey, and make a mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your clean face.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes, then wash it with normal water.
Lavender boosts circulation, increasing blood flow and ensuring skin cells receive adequate nutrition and oxygen.
Use as Tea
Herbal teas are widely consumed worldwide and are utilized as beneficial vehicles in many types of traditional medicine. Many people use lavender in their food and beverages, extract it to make essential oils, use it in aromatherapy, or take tinctures or capsules. There are various methods to utilize lavender, brewed lavender tea may encourage sound sleep, lessen anxiety, and ease menstrual cramps.
Pakistan is home to many aromatic plants, including rose, chamomile, sandalwood, and lavender, traditionally used as a source of relaxation, medicine, and essential oils. Among various aromatic herbs, Lavender Powder in Pakistan is renowned for its anti-aging, skin brightening benefits, and protect mental peace. We assure you the quality of Saughaat Lavender Powder is premium, and our Lavender Powder prices are affordable.
Lavender Powder (AstoKhadoos or UstuKhuddus) is an herb that has many health benefits. It shows antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial effects. Lavender has some medical benefits, such as inhaling lavender oil helps to improve sleep duration, sleep quality, and relaxation. It also reduces the symptoms of diabetes. It helps to slow down the aging process. Besides medicinal properties, its powder is also very healthy for glowing skin and protects skin from acne and other skin problems.