Shatavari is scientifically called Asparagus racemosus. People generally recognize it as "Satawar" or "Satawaray" in Urdu. Its origin is Australia, Africa, China, and India. It has a long history of medicinal use in Pakistan and India. It has importance in Ayurveda, where practitioners have used it for thousands of years to support various areas of health, including female and male reproductive health.
The unique thing about it is that it's a natural adaptogen. It changes the way how your body responds to different hormones. Satawar powder earned the name of the "Queen of herbs" due to its numerous benefits for females. Shatavari's benefits for females include improved reproductive health, hormonal balance, and balanced overall health. Satavari can help maintain good health by maintaining energy levels. Making sure men can lead an active and fulfilling life. The benefits of Satawar continue beyond here.
Health Benefits And Uses Of Shatavari
Due to its history, its benefits won't surprise you because of its applications in Ayurvedic and other medical systems. Many medicines have its extract in them. It is known as the remedy for more than 100 diseases. It has minerals that help the body to improve immunity responses.
- Benefits of Shatavari for females:
- Men's Health: Shatavari's benefits
- Antioxidant Properties:
- Production of Milk: Organic Shatavari Powder
- Digestive Health:
- Boosts Immunity:
- Adaptogenic Effects:
It is important to ask your doctor about the correct dosage. Moreover, its dosage varies according to individual demands and health conditions. Let’s discuss some common dosage recommendations:
- You can start with 1-2 grams of Satawar powder daily. Mix it with warm water and milk. Then slowly increase the dosage as per your recommendation. But, you cannot use it more than 4 grams per day.
- Another way to use this powder is to take one teaspoon of powder in warm milk. You can sweeten it with honey. You can repeat the method two times a day by consulting your doctor.
Shatavari Powder Price in Pakistan
Shatavari in Pakistan is available at local markets and herbal stores nationwide. However, Shatavari powder prices in Pakistan can vary depending on brand, quality, quantity, weight, and packaging. Make sure you're getting good quality herbs because you can't guess what you're getting. Various tests are available in the market to check the quality of your herbs. Moreover, Solubility Test can be performed to analyze the purity of your Satawar Powder.
Side Effects And Precautions
It is safe to use for everyone because herbs have no side effects. However, it is difficult to be aware of any side effects and to take the required precautions:
- Some people may have an allergy to it. If you are allergic to it or related plants, avoid the use of shatavari powder.
- It may cause stomach pain, such as diarrhea, in rare cases. Stop using it and consult a doctor if you develop any side effects.