Is it enough to maintain a healthy sexual life with diet and exercise? This question appears multiple times while someone suffers from men’s health issues. Although a healthy diet and exercise and diet is important to help with such problems, they are certainly not the cure for them most of the time. If the problem is not related to any medical condition, Ayurvedic herbs can help with the men's health issues.
Most people don’t like the concept of herbs helping with health care issues. However, the truth is that many supplements they have to build immunity and lower the effects of a medical problem have extracts from these herbs. There is tons of research available that tells us about the potency of these herbs and how that has been helping people with men’s health issues since old times.
Best Herb Supplements for Men’s Health Care
Herbs are very potent as they are filled with nutrients. Moreover, they have chemical compounds and specific properties that directly target men’s health issues. You can get package 4 by click here .
That is one of the most popular medicinal herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha also known as the “King of Herbs”, Indian ginseng or winter cherry due to its medicinal properties.
Ashwagandha roots and leaves are a rich source of steroidal lactone, a dietary phytochemical that helps with many health issues. In addition, it has other beneficial compounds like saponins, iron, calcium, Vitamin B, and potassium.
Benefits of Ashwagandha
- It is an adaptogen which means it helps with stress and anxiety. It reduces cortisol, a hormone associated with stress. In addition, it improves memory, attention, and overall brain function. As it helps with stress and anxiety, it also reduces men’s health issues relating to stress and anxiety, i.e performance anxiety and premature ejaculation.
- Ashwagandha is one of the top herbs to improve semen quantity and quality, boosting fertility in men.
- Ashwagandha increases testosterone levels in the body. Low T can lead to men’s health problems like Erectile dysfunction and low stamina. Ashwagandha can help with these issues by maintaining the testosterone level in your body.
- Ashwagandha supplementation increases muscle strength and endurance, particularly in athletes and people trying to build their bodies.
White Musli, or Safed Musli, is a rare herb with important medical benefits for men’s health care. It is an Ayurvedic aphrodisiac known as herbal Viagra in ancient texts. White Musli qualifies as a supplement due to its nutritional value and medicinal properties. It contains vitamins, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, and vitamin C.
Benefits of White Musli
- Like Ashwagandha, White Musli is also an adaptogen, which helps with stress and anxiety.
- Also, White Musli is an aphrodisiac, which enhances libido and improves sexual performance. Moreover, it treats erectile dysfunction.
- One of the best benefits of White Musli is that it improves timing.
- Safed Musli has spermatogenic properties that improve the morphology of sperms. It can help with no sperm and low sperm count as well.
Kaunch Seeds Powder
Kaunch seeds powder is a herbal supplement derived from the seeds of the velvet bean plant. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, Kaunch seeds help with Parkinson's disease, anxiety, and men’s health issues. Kaunch Seeds Powder is a good source of protein and amino acids for muscle growth and repair. On top of that, they contain L-Dopa, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Including vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
Benefits of Kaunch Seeds Powder
- Kaunch Seeds powder contains L-Dopa, which helps regulate mood, movement, and other bodily functions. Also, it helps in reducing anxiety and depression.
- Kaunch Seed powder improves semen quality and boosts overall fertility in men.
- Due to its protein content, it increases testosterone levels and is a perfect supplement to increase muscle strength and endurance.
Shatavari is one of the herbs that helps with men’s and women’s health. It has benefits similar to Ashwagandha and is known as the “Queen of Herbs” as well. Shatavari contains the amino acid, which promotes healthy kidney function and regulates blood sugar levels. It has dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals, including vitamins C, E, B6, potassium, and calcium.
- To boost female health Shatavari helps regulate menstrual cycles, reduce symptoms of menopause, and improve fertility in women. Further, Shatavari promotes lactation and some studies have found that it can increase milk production.
- Like Ashwagandha, White Musli, and Kaunch Seeds, Shatavari too increase testosterone levels which may help improve fertility and sexual function in men.
- Shatavari improves sperm count, motility, and morphology, improving men's fertility.
- Shatavari, like Ashwagandha and Safed Musli, helps the body adapt to stress and reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
Combined Benefits of these Herbs for Men’s Health Issues
Combined benefits of Ashwagandha, White Musli, Kaunch Seeds Powder, and Shatavari can do wonders for men’s health care problems. They can deal with issues like Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Sperm morphology, and many other men’s health issues due to stress and anxiety. The best part of these four herbs is that you can add a few more herbs to enhance their benefits even more. For example, to improve sexual health, you can add Salajeet and to improve spermatogenesis, you can add Gokhru or Phool Makhana.
Men’s health is a massive concern as these are stressful times and demand a lot from both men and women. Exercise and a healthy diet are necessary, but if you are facing these issues, it is best to take action to get the right treatments. Taking medication for every case is impossible as it may affect your overall health. These herbs act as a supplement and offer medicinal therapy without side effects. Although these herbs are the best supplements to promote men’s health, consulting the doctor or your healthcare professional first is best.